OzAsia Festival is Australia’s premier international arts festival focusing on Asia. Under current Festival Director Joseph Mitchell, the annual program features the finest theatre, dance, music, film, talks and visual arts that Asia has to offer.
Historically, the Festival features a fair amount of Asian Australian content, and this one has a few key events that may be of interest to AASRN members and friends:
- Macau Days (John Young, Brian Castro, Luke Harrald)
- WeChat World (Xiang Ren [Western Sydney U])
- Growing up Asian in Australia (Yen-Rong Wong, Rachel Ang, Julie Koh)
- Reimagining (Julie Koh, Hao Jingfang, Dorothy Tse)
- This is the love you give me (Nicholas Jose, Felix Ching Ching Ho, Liang Ma, Alice Qin)
- Writing China for performance (Annette Shun Wah, Tim Roseman, Merlynn Tong, Joon-Yee Kwok)