Artists! 4A is seeking A4 art works from across Australia and the globe for this year’s 4A A4 fundraising exhibition, celebrating the work of emerging and established artists alike and raising funds for 4A’s program.
Last year 4A A4 raised over $25,000 in 24 hours, through the generosity of artists and supporters. Help us break this record!
Join the challenge and make it A4. Be creative with your choice of material and the medium of the work, so long as you keep within an A4 size limit.
Registration is free. Then post or deliver your art work to 4A by 18 October 2014.
All art works will be:
- Featured in the exhibition
- Featured online at 4a.com.au and on 4A social media
- Available for sale for a fixed price of AUD $200 each with proceeds going directly back to 4A’s program.
- Art works will be sold anonymously. The names of artists only announced once works are sold.
- All submitted art works are considered donations to 4A. Entries will not be returned.
Rally your networks to take part by sharing this link with friends. Thank you for your support!
Since 1996, artists have always supported artists and contributed to the making of 4A. Today we’re just as passionate as the artists who started the organisation and our ethos stands: to create opportunities for other artists, develop platforms to exhibit and encourage critical, independent discussion. Artists today need all the help they can get! This is the second year of 4AA4, check out the artists list from last year here.
Go to 4A Centre site for FULL INFORMATION + REGISTRATION FORM.