Introducing 4A A4, we’re calling out for A4 sized art works from all over the globe, from artists, writers, designers, architects, animators, photographers and fashionistas and everyone in between to participate in our major fundraising exhibition in November. Watch our video HERE.
Let your creativity loose so long as you rein it back to A4 size. Plus: all works will be hung in the exhibition, will feature in a newsprint publication and on our website, remaining anonymous until sold for a fixed $200.
Since 1996, artists all around the world have helped 4A blossom into the organisation we are today. 4A was started by a group of passionate artists who were keen to create opportunities for other artists, develop platforms to exhibit and encourage critical, independent discussion along the way. Thanks we couldn’t have made it without you!
Join the challenge and make it A4!
Registration is free, send your works in by Friday 4 October, 2013. Download a form HERE.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS: Friday 4 October 2013, 6pm
Exhibition dates: 8 – 30 November 2013
Exhibition launch: 7 November 2013, 6-8pm
ELIGIBILITY: Submission is open to people from all creative fields, including art, craft, design, music, literature and beyond. Registration is FREE
- All artworks must be received prior to the submission deadline (COB Friday 4 October 2013). Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Please write “do not bend” on all submissions sent through post.
- All artworks must be submitted with a completed registration form. Electronic submissions will not be accepted.
- All artworks must fit within A4 dimensions (297 x 210 mm). Submissions over the size limit will not be accepted. Individuals wishing to submit a piece are free to use any material they wish as long as it adheres to this limit.
- All submitted artworks are considered donations to 4A. Entries will not be returned.
- All artworks will be sold at the fixed price of $200 AUD. All proceeds from sales will go towards funding 4A’s future programs.
- Names of artists will only be announced once works are sold.
- Entrants agree to have their artwork scanned and/or reproduced for publication and marketing in print and online for purposes associated with 4A A4 and 4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please download the registration form HERE and send your completed form via post only to:
4A A4 Submissions
4A Centre for Contemporary Asian Art
PO BOX K1312
Haymarket NSW 1240
ENQUIRIES: email@example.com | +612 9212 0380